Hello! I'm sorry I haven't posted a lot recently! I've recently gone shopping, and here are some things that I have bought.
So, recently I've been really into jewellery, as it's never usually something I'm too bothered about! Although I'm really starting to get into it.
- The first (top) item is a rose gold coloured chain bracelet, from Topshop. I've been looking for something like this for ages, and it was half price! Originally £7.50, it came to only £3.75!
- The next to pieces are from Forever21, which has so much amazing jewellery! On the left, are two gold cuff bracelets, one plain and the other with stud detailing. I absolutely love these, although I may need to squeeze them tighter, having tiny wrists! These cuff bracelets were £6.65.
- I also picked up these amazing silver earrings, which were only £2.40 - SO cheap! They are gorgeous, and I know I will get a lot of wear out of them. Oh and yes, I did buy three bits of jewellery, which are all different coloured metals, haha!
Next are the makeup items that I've purchased:
- The first are the Eyelure Nadine False Eyelashes, which were priced at £5.49. I specifically got these for my prom, which is less than a month away! I liked these ones out of the range, because they were not too long, but flared out at the outer corners, which I like!
- I next picked up the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, in 'transparent'. I've been looking around for powders, and was considering buying the Mac Mineralised Skin Finish Natural, but have heard good things about this powder, and is priced at only £3.99! It's a really great powder, at a fraction of the price of ones along the lines of mac!
- The next items I picked up were these two Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks, both priced at £5.49. I originally just wanted the nude colour (03), but all Rimmel products were 3 for 2, so I picked up the dark red (107) too. I've so far only tried the nude colour (which appearing much more pink in the pictures!), but so far I absolutely love it. I have never found a nude lipstick which suits me, except this one!
Lastly, the only clothing item I purchased!:
- I've been after this top for absolutely ages! - Mainly to wear with my navy disco pants. I was deciding out of the purple colour, or black, but I chose black as it will go with anything! Also, depending on how much wear I get out of it, I could always pick up a couple more colours. This is a high-neck, cropped t-shirt, perfect to wear with anything high waisted. It was £10, not the cheapest for a t-shirt, but I really love it anyway!
So that's about it for my haul, thankyou for reading!